◀ INFORMATION ▶
お知らせ



[ Event Schedule ]
イベントスケジュール

➡ SaNaRae (26 Jan. - 18 Feb.)
➡ Re:Japonica (18 Mar. - 9 Apr.)
➡ Pose Fair 2017 (14 - 28 Apr.)

SHOPLIST

....................................................................................................

M A I N S T O R E

A S O ! & Soothe. @ Ritrovo kagurazaka



M A R K E T P L A C E

A S O ! & Soothe. -MARKET PLACE

....................................................................................................

20130705

New Yukata 50%OFF!



The Chapter Four at July!

"ASO!*koyu* Yukata" Series.
Made by LUNAIRE & *koyu* & C.C & ASO!

This Yukata comes with attaching Mesh and Sclupt (1size) for Women and Alpha layer included.
♔Yukata...Mesh(rigged),copy
♔Obi..Mesh(rigged),copy
♔Obihimo...Sculpt.copy,modify,15colors(touch to changed texture)
♔Alpha layer...copy,modify

ASO!*koyu* Yukata Series

ASO! is joining The Chapter Four at July.
Yukata is Japanese cotton kimono. We wear Yukata in Summer.

Yukata SET is including
1. Yukata
2. Obi (means Belt & Ribbon)
3. Obihimo (nallow Belt)
4. Alpha layer
*Please take care that do not buy same Separated Obi.

I am selling Saparated Obi because if you wear another obi, you can be original style! Therefore I am preparing Separated Obi.
Obihimois you can change 15textures by touch the Obihimo.
And you can cordinate with Kyoto Chirimen Wishlet before I was selling stuff. It seems cute if you wear foot it :)

Kyoto Chirimen Wishlet




I have found that I made some kind of mistake.
I am not enough explanation about YUKATA so I paid back to customer who bought separated Obi same Yukata set. Please contact Menieelee Gelles if you didn't payback from me even you bought saparate Obi with same obi in SET, I regret any inconvenience this will cause. We all appreciate your patience.