◀ INFORMATION ▶
お知らせ

SaNaRae 21 round was canceled by my sickness. I will participate in 22 round.
SaNaRae 21 Roundは体調不良により不参加とさせていただきました。
申し訳ありません。June round は参加を予定しています。

ASO!&Soothe. are integrated and became ASO!
ASO!&Soothe.は統合し、ASO!に店名を変更しました。



[ Event Schedule ]
イベントスケジュール

SaNaRae (26 May. - 18 Jun.)
➡ Hair Fair 2017 (1 - 16 Jul.)
➡ Japonica (1 - 23 Jul.)
➡ MATSURI (1 - 31 Oct.)

SHOPLIST

....................................................................................................

M A I N S T O R E

A S O ! @ Ritrovo kagurazaka



M A R K E T P L A C E

A S O ! -MARKET PLACE

....................................................................................................

20121016

The ARCADE




THE ARCADE
I worn by
Inner: (Milk Motion) My everyday tank
Dress: izm.loose cami dress tan stripe
Hat: izm.floppy hat orange
Animall: d-lab-Squirre on the head W
Shoes: Ingenue :: Ariane ::  Cherry (The Arcade)
Bag: :pesca:old shoulder bag/shika-red (The Arcade)
Watch: #6 *katat0nik* (candy sky) Nada Watch (The Arcade)
Bracelet: ASO! Leather Bracelet-coin(p.yellowxgold)
Bracelet: ASO! Leather Bracelet-GG
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(A)Silver (The Arcade)
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(heart)Gold (The Arcade)
Bracelet: ASO!AlphabetBrace(LOVE)Gold (The Arcade)
Earrings: LaGyo_Spots and wire earring  Montenegro (The Arcade)
PaparBag: LOVE SOUL / Ingenue  (The Arcade)
Balloons: Schadenfreude I <3 Archie Balloons (The Arcade)
Ring: Shakeup! Vintage Ring [13] (The Arcade)
Camera: {what next} Camera (wear me)
Skin: : ) BCC. [Coffee] Monaco Peach (B)
Eyes: : ) BCC. Ra Eye Brown
Hair: !lamb. Gemini (Mesh) - Honeycomb Ombre
Pose: !bang - mini series - back up 2




THE ARCADE

The ARCADE is done. I really really thank you for gaven me the chance to join the this big event! I was really fun :D And really thank you for all of staff and costomers! After open the event, I coudn't into the sim thought. lol We had really really fun!! <3