◀ INFORMATION ▶
お知らせ

Old products were removed at main store. These are available at Marketplace.
メインストアの一部商品を撤去しました。
オールドアイテムはマーケットプレイスからご購入いただけます。



[ Event Schedule ]
イベントスケジュール

➡ SaNaRae (26 Feb. - 18 Mar.)
➡ Re:Japonica (18 Mar. - 9 Apr.)
➡ Pose Fair 2017 (14 - 28 Apr.)

SHOPLIST

....................................................................................................

M A I N S T O R E

A S O ! & Soothe. @ Ritrovo kagurazaka



M A R K E T P L A C E

A S O ! & Soothe. -MARKET PLACE

....................................................................................................

20111229

My Christmas!

Click the photo to more detail
Our lovely Christmas :D
I worn by(right)
Cardigan: VACKRA - Rashida Cardigan Burnt
Pants: W&B Raisa Lounge Pants BEIGE
Socks: (Milk Motion) My lace socks
Slippers: ASO! D'rezz Slipper+(Red)
Hair band: .::Y&R::. Big bow hairband-1L
Hair: [LeLutka]-HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2011/12



I had spending good christmas with Licht & sara :D




Inside of rara's winter house

This is rara's winter house. It's awesome right?


Outside of rara's winter house

Snow view make me feel cold! but it's nice! clear & beautiful.