INFORMATION
お知らせ

New Release

"Omamori Bag" at MATSURI!
Each color 50%off, Fullpack 75%off at only while MATSURI.

"Motownwei" at KURENAI!
Each color 50%off, Fullpack 75%off at only while KURENAI.

"Big C" at SaNaRae!
Each color 50%off, Fullpack 75%off at only while SaNaRae.



[ Event Schedule ]
イベントスケジュール

SaNaRae (every month 26 - 18)
➡ MATSURI (1 - 31 Oct.)
➡ KURENAI (30 Sep. - 30 Oct.)
➡ Candy Fair 2017 (17 Nov.- 2 Dec.)

SHOPLIST

....................................................................................................

M A I N S T O R E

A S O ! @ Ritrovo kagurazaka



M A R K E T P L A C E

A S O ! -MARKET PLACE

....................................................................................................

20110729

Rozena Gacha

Rozena Gcha
Baby Cheek & Gloss

I'm wearing rose color. I am using different skin now but this rips is not strange. 
Thank you Lindsay :)



Necklace and Earrings are FREE Gift from ASO!. Including Gold set + Silver set.

Ring is New stuff, it's Marriage Rings. my friend going to marry and she asked me to make simple marriage ring so i made it. Now 6design and 3locors. I put your Initial and diamonds. Plesase come my shop and touch the box of ring if you know more info of ring then you got NC of info.
Although I'm going to pick up them on this blog later :)



meni.